Musically Speaking

Musical misadventures of a vintage rock goddess...

Monday, July 17, 2006

Me and the boys....unplugged

We may be unplugged, but we'll still be dangerous....

I've been asked to do an acoustic set on Friday 4th August from 6-7 pm at the OZ Hotel 177 Dryburgh Street which is almost the extension of Spencer St. (I'll even get my name on the chalkboard - woohooo!!!!) I will be sensationally supported by three fabulous musicians....ok two musicians and a drummer (James and Michael on guitars, and a percussion whizz) and there will be little old me warbling and playing really bad tambourine : )

So, If you'd like to finish your week off with a nice feed and a little bit of music ;) come along.....the OZ has great bistro-type meals so you can wander up after work then be all fed and hopefully happy before I start singing! I'd like for us to be invited back - so feel free to bring as many friends as you like :)

Anyone know how to organise a flash mob?

I hope I see you there....

PS: The Black and Blues band will be playing later also....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home