Musically Speaking

Musical misadventures of a vintage rock goddess...

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Japan's Live Music Scene

I stumbled across this interesting blog today.

Ken has this to say in his "About Me" section...

Ken M - Japan Live
Location:Tokyo, Japan
I'm a foreigner in Tokyo. I often go to two or three live music shows a week in this city that is an Asian rock 'n' roll center. During my time in Japan I've discovered unforgettable bands like advantage Lucy, Orange Plankton, Plectrum, Spangle call Lilli line, Swinging Popsicle, Vasallo Crab 75, Cecil, Hartfield, Burger Nuds, Moga The 5 Yen and many others. Their music, shows and lifestyles are discussed here.

Scroll down a bit to read the article on
"A Store Called Janis" which quite possibly was the pre-techno version of Napster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home