Musically Speaking

Musical misadventures of a vintage rock goddess...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Up and Coming at the Corner Hotel!

The Corner Hotel in Richmond is a great live music venue - in fact when I first moved to Melbourne my first live gig was a SKA festival there and it was sensational!

Chris forwarded me the Corner Hotel newsletter yesterday so I thought I would list the upcoming shows here..... I think Clare Bowditch is a must see (and I like KissChasy too - will be difficult to choose just one gig that week) and I hear that the Swedish Bnad Dungen are pretty good too!

Again, if you go to any of these gigs I'd love to publish your review here :) Just email me!

  • 16/6 The Go Set
  • 18/6 'Remote Memory' - a tribute to Elliott Smith
  • 23/6 Jen Cloher & The Endless Sea
  • 24/6 Musiki Manjaro
  • 30/6 The Beautiful Girls
  • 1/7 Kisschasy
  • 7/7 FourPlay
  • 8/7 Clare Bowditch & The Feeding Set
  • 14/7 The Casanovas
  • 15/7 The Presets
  • 18/7 Dungen (Sweden)
  • 21/7 'Wrestlerock 2'
  • 25/7 Mogwai (Scotland)
  • 4/8 Radio Birdman
  • 5/8 Ringworm (USA) + Mindsnare
  • 6/8 Shane Howard + Neil Murray
  • 19 & 20/8 All-American Rejects (USA)

Phone bookings03 9427 9198

Online bookings www.cornerhotel.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home