Musically Speaking

Musical misadventures of a vintage rock goddess...

Monday, June 12, 2006

What the?

Mark Chopper Read has his own MySpace website...it's listed under HipHop/Hardcore/Rap! What the??? Is there anything at all this man won't try - stand-up guy, artist, author, poet and now rap superstar!

Now you might be wondering how a good girl like me (where is that angelic halo when I need it???) happened upon Chopper Read's blog...I'm not quite sure, I was just checking out Top Jimmy's MySpace (nice friends TJ :o)) and followed a few links and there it was!

Bloody good read, and there are some downloads there too! So have a listen - IF you're into that sort of thing!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this the other day, it's a little sad.

11:00 pm AEST  
Blogger Nia said...

Sad yes, but an interetsting social indicator!

Reading the coments, you would think this guy is a national hero!!!

Never ceases to amaze me how people align themselves....

7:01 am AEST  

Post a Comment

<< Home