Musically Speaking

Musical misadventures of a vintage rock goddess...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Jennifer Carroll / Black and Blues Band - OZ Hotel

Last Friday night I wandered off after work to hear an early acoustic set by a wonderful vocalist - Jennifer Carroll.

Jen has quite a musical history spending some years performing all over Tasmania and has just recently returned to the music scene. She has an amazing blues voice and I found myself just wanting to hear more after her very short (1 hour) set. Great stuff Jen - I'm looking forward to hearing you again on Friday :)

The OZ Hotel is promising to shape up as quite the blues venue.

The Black and Blue Band and their guests provide a great night out, quality food, great amenities and a sensational blues sound for the boys in the Black and Blue Band. Friday night we were treated to a surprise performance from Paul Norton and the band caught on with no trouble at all!

Don't forget....(as if I'd let you) I will be there Friday 4th August!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home